- In recognition that some Kampmeeting attendees have a serious sensitivity or allergic reaction to various scented products, we have adopted a fragrance-free policy. This means that scented personal products such as perfumes, colognes, lotions, and powders that are perceptible to others should not be worn by attendees. Other scented products (candles, potpourri, aerosol sprays, and similar items) are also not permitted in the Kampmeeting gathering areas.
- There will be a QRCode on your confirmation email after completing registration. Attendees should bring a copy of that confirmation with them.
- Kampmeeting registrants may be asked to provide a valid and current PHOTO ID** (driver's license, state-issued non-drivers ID, student ID, military ID, or passport) when picking up their registration packet and any time they enter a Kampmeeting event.
- Attendees must wear Kampmeeting lanyards/ badges on their outer garments for admittance to all Kampmeeting sessions. They must also be prepared to show their valid photo ID** if/when requested.
* Registration includes Friday and Saturday (Sabbath Day) Lunch.