• Act as the chief liaison between Kinship and the Seventh-day Adventist church
• Monitor or facilitate monitoring the affairs of the Seventh-day Adventist church and report regularly to the President and/or the Board and/or the organization’s newsletter
• Assist the Director of Kampmeeting with the identification and procurement of clergy for Kampmeeting participation, and assist with their education and preparation
• Maintain a list of, and keep in contact with, clergy who have attended Kampmeeting and with other clergy and denominational employees who are supportive of Kinship
• Act as a conduit for communication with the Seventh-day Adventist Church
• Serve on the Kampmeeting Committee
• Chair the Advisory Council and facilitate communication between the Board and the Council.